Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

     Since the twilight saga, a lot of books about vampires were published. i love reading about vampires but in Fallen, it was my first time reading about fallen angels. The book was great. It has unexpectable twists. Torment's ending  was a cliff hanger. But since it's a series, there should be a connection between Torment and the next book Passion thus, the  ending. I can't wait for passion because according to Lauren Kate, she enjoyed passion the most. I got the chance to meet her in person and I can say that she's a very nice, beautiful and funny person. This series is really enjoyable.  It's gonna be a movie on 2012 so i know it's a really good book. :) I go for ed westwick as cam, lucy hale as luce but i'm not sure about liam hemsworth as daniel :)

5 comments:

Shari said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog! Look, I'm your first follower. Woo hoo! I really enjoyed FALLEN. TORMENT is in my pile of to-reads, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I didn't know it was going to be a movie. Cool!

CAsanmiguel said...

i didn't know too. thanks for following! though i don't post much. as you can see :))

Melanie said...

I had no idea about the movie! I still haven't read Fallen but it's on my wishlist. *Sigh* There's just too many good books to read and not enough time! :)

Lydia Kang said...

I still have to read Fallen. I'm looking forward to it.
:)

CAsanmiguel said...

You should! :)

Post a Comment